In this sector most enclosures are placed street-side – so security is a major consideration. Tyrone Fabrication therefore offer a wide variety of hinge and locking systems to ensure all equipment remains safe, secure and operational.
• Robust, low-maintenance environments for electronic equipment
• Designed up to IP65 standard
• Air-conditioning cooling fitted for consistent internal temperature
• Electronic-static EMC/EMI sub-floor (also aids cable management)
• Designed to boost adjustable racking spacing
• Used within cabins and in larger multi-user buildings
• Available in a range of standard formats or purpose-built to order
• Copper cross-connect termination cabinet
• Designed for track-side deployment
• Can accept DSL repeater housings in optional side pod
• Very versatile
• Provides high security & weather protection
Tyrone Fabrication have worked alongside the telecoms industry for over 25 years. They have successfully designed and developed an innovative variety of products and solutions for an extensive range of indoor and outdoor telecom applications.
As a rapidly expanding provider of turn-key enclosure solutions to the telecommunications market, Tyrone Fabrication’s experience and technical ability in the enclosure market has enabled them to design manufacture and develop an innovative range of telecommunication cabins/cabinets.
Telecom enclosures can also be configured to meet all client specifications and requirements with a range of options and design available including cable management, environmental protection and equipment integration.
Tyrone Fabrication have supplied fixed-line telecom providers and mobile operators with approved enclosures to support their network.
• Street-side cabinets
• Equipment cabins
• Transmission racks
• Meter cabinets
• Radio mountain frames
• Battery back-up solutions