• Robust, low-maintenance environments
• Designed up to IP65 standard
• Air-conditioning cooling fitted for consistent internal temperature
• Electronic-static EMC/EMI sub-floor (also aids cable management)
• Available in standard BS & RAL Colours
• REBs are available with 1hr fire rating – EN 1365-1:2012
• Various access control options available
• Designed to house signalling equipment and switchgear
• Manufactured in stainless or galvanised steel
• Available in single door and double door options
• Easy to install and maintain
• Copper cross-connect termination cabinet
• Designed for track-side deployment
• Can accept DSL repeater housings in optional side pod
• Very versatile
• Provides high security & weather protection
Tyrone Fabrication have worked alongside the railway industry for over 20 years designing bespoke rail enclosures with a large team of mechanical and electrical design engineers. The team use the latest 3D modelling and CNC programming software to produce quality products.
Tyrone Fabrication produce anything from a small meter/electricity cabinet to large Relocatable Equipment Buildings (REB’s) and cabins – all constructed using only the highest quality of raw materials and components. Tyrone Fabrication carry out all aspects of the manufacturing process on site – no outsourcing and so have complete control and oversight of all projects, from design all the way through to dispatch.
Tyrone Fabrication have supplied many companies with approved enclosures for many years to support their network.
• PSP REBs
• FSP Location Cases
• FTN Cabinets
• GSM-R REBs
• GSM-R GRP DNO Cabinets
• Tunnel Location Cases
• Modular SER Rooms
These have been and are currently being used on many major projects throughout Network Rail and London Underground. Tyrone Fabrication also work closely with all the major integration and installation companies to provide enclosures appropriate for their rail project requirements.
As the rail-industry entails very specific requirements for site-access, Tyrone Fabrication have invested largely in obtaining all accreditations necessary. Examples of their accreditations are as follows: ISO 9001:2015, RISQS, Sentinel and FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition scheme).