In this sector, protection and security are of paramount importance as the equipment inside is used to keep essential services – sewage, water, street lighting, etc. – functioning smoothly and efficiently.
Tyrone Fabrication therefore offer a wide variety of hinge and locking systems to ensure that equipment stays secure and protected from the elements – no matter what the environment.
• Used to house power generation equipment such as transformers
• Constructed from galvanised steel and powder-coated to the desired colour
• Available in a range of sizes
• Robust, low-maintenance environments for electronic equipment
• Designed up to IP65 standard
• Air-conditioning cooling fitted for consistent internal temperature
• Electronic-static EMC/EMI sub-floor (also aids cable management)
• Steel options: stainless, hot-dipped galvanised & powder-coated
• Manufactured in single and multi-door variations
• Can be designed to the customer’s specific needs
Tyrone Fabrication have the expertise and facilities to design, manufacture and deliver a bespoke enclosure solution to suit the customer’s needs and specifications. The enclosures protect power equipment from outdoor threats, including a wide range of temperature and weather conditions.
For indoor applications, Tyrone Fabrication can provide a range of instrumentation enclosures that include options for power supplies, battery shelves, cable management and other features to meet the client’s project requirements.
Utility/power enclosures can be designed to house and protect fuse, replay and control panels, UPS/battery charging and LV/HV disconnect equipment.
Tyrone Fabrication can offer a range of enclosures that support the utility/power industry
• Substation Enclosures
• Water service equipment cabinets
• Utility cabins
• Wind-farm distribution cabins
• Electrical switchgear cabinets
• Street lighting cabinets
• Metering cabinets