Tyrone Fabrication have a history of supplying modules into the communications industry and are now applying that knowledge to the data centre industry. Therefore Tyrone Fabrication have the ability to supply fully packaged modules that are environmentally controlled.
Tyrone Fabrication data centres are securely built to house various IT infrastructure. This typically includes networked computers, data storage, servers, switches and many more components necessary to provide a full scale IT network solution.
• Robust, low-maintenance environments for electronic equipment
• Designed up to IP65 standard
• Air-conditioning cooling fitted for consistent internal temperature
• Electronic-static EMC/EMI sub-floor (also aids cable management)
• Designed to boost adjustable racking spacing
• Used within cabins and in larger multi-user buildings
• Available in a range of standard formats or purpose-built to order
• Steel options: stainless, hot-dipped galvanised & powder-coated
• Manufactured in single and multi-door variations
• Can be designed to the customer’s specific needs
• Designed specifically to house many types of OEM equipment (Ericsson, NSN etc)
Tyrone Fabrication’s highly experienced team is aware of the challenges but also the opportunities for today’s data centres; and so understands the importance of providing innovative solutions and professional services all tailored specifically to the customer. In turn delivering strong, secure and scalable data centres,
Tyrone Fabrication’s data centres are composed of networked computers and storage that businesses other organisations use to organise, process, store and disseminate large amounts of data. Companies typically rely heavily upon the applications, services and data contained within the data centres, making it a focal point and critical asset for everyday operations.
Tyrone Fabrication’s data centres are equipped with the highest standard of equipment such as:
• Remote alarm systems – Ideal for security around remote areas etc.
• Generator system for power back-up
• UPS system with battery back-up – this supplies an uninterrupted power source for a dedicated time period, leaving equipment running efficiently.
• Fibre management system
• Air cooling system, which is highly important for climate control
• Intruder and access control system
• Fire alarm and aspiration system
• DC power Insulation – converted power to data equipment.
Tyrone Fabrication’s data centres can be equipped with the customer’s required specifications.